Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Fun at Willard Bay. . .

Bad to the Bone!!!!

I think some of the best kind of fun is when it is spontaneous. Lori called me and asked if we wanted to go boating at about 1pm on Friday. I said sure and we were off by about 3pm. We swam and did some wake boarding in the 100 degree heat. It was perfect!!!

I only took 395 pictures this time. I realize that sounds like a lot of pictures. However, what does it matter when I have a digital camera? I can erase those that aren't any good And besides that, I LOVE to take pictures!!! I got some very cute pictures of everyone. We got to play with both babies. CC and Corbin are such a delight.

There were a couple of injuries along with the fun. Ryan broke is ankle while water skiing. He has been in a lot of pain and will most likely require surgery to fix his ankle and foot (his last injury didn't heal properly). I had a small meeting with the boat prop. It is a 1 inch cut and a bruise the size of a soft ball - or maybe the size of a propeler!!!

Almost all of the family was there except Blake. He had a date and didn't come with us. We really missed him too.

So, here are the photos you have been waiting for. They aren't in any particular order. Enjoy ;)


































































No comments:

Post a Comment